Everyone has heard of land trusts or so called “title holding trusts” but for most, how to work them is a secret.
Including many attorneys . . . and that can be good for you!
Learn the secrets of using land trusts to strategically protect privacy and shield assets.
You’ll discover how you can get time, freedom and peace of mind to fearlessly build your business without worrying you’ll lose everything.
Land trusts make you money, too! Do any or all of these things interest you?
- Make bigger profits when selling on an installment contract
- Make more money when selling on a lease-option, or
- Avoiding due-on-sale, transfer taxes, re-assessment upon sale and seasoning issues
These lessons are essential to your real estate career. Join us to learn how you can distance your business from some of its biggest liabilities, achieve financial privacy and make more money at the same time!
Randy has been a full time real estate investor since 1969, and real estate investing is still his primary source of income. He’s been in the trenches with investors like you.
After acquiring several properties Randy finally realized that he should take some time to learn how to protect those properties from frivolous lawsuits brought by deadbeats and their lawyers.
Over 35 years ago, Randy started learning how to set up and administer his own title holding Land Trusts for privacy and asset protection. Over the years, Randy has become THE National Land Trust Expert in the United States.
Randy will be teaching you the many benefits to using a Land Trust to not only protect assets but make more profits out of each deal.
Here are a few of the benefits Randy will talk about:
- Using a Land Trust when selling on a contract to protect against buyer default
- Keeping out of the county court house records (and the benefits of doing so)
- How to use a Land Trust when lease-optioning
- Avoiding the due-on-sale clause in any mortgage
- Keeping your business private (from nosey neighbors, tenants and relatives)
- Protecting your hard earned assets from outside attack (frivolous lawsuits)
- Using a Land Trust as a Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- How to link your Land Trust with other asset protection entities
Come to this unusual meeting and learn valuable information that will be useful in your real estate investing business.
Thursday, March 08, 2018
Indiana Wesleyan University
8415 Georgia St
Merrillville, IN 46410