Tony began his real estate investment career after attending a seminar in 1986. By applying the techniques he learned, he was able to make a profit on his first deal equal to a years wages at his regular full time job as an aircraft mechanic, an occupation he eventually gave up forever.
Tony found his niche in the foreclosure industry and has mastered the art of tracking and acquiring properties in every stage of the foreclosure process from pre-foreclosure to REO. He is the author of the amazing “Hidden Market” System, a system of finding and acquiring properties with no for sale signs, no advertising, no competition, whatsoever, and the “7 ways to profit from one foreclosure” system. These discoveries have earned him prestigious speaking engagements on some of the biggest real estate events in the world with audiences of 30 people to 80,000.
Over time he has been involved in more than a thousand successful real estate transactions, he has negotiated with approximately 480 distressed property owners per year, averages close to 1000 property inspections, dealt with hundreds of loss mitigation departments, and since the great foreclosure crisis began in late 2007, he visits and makes 75 offers per month nationwide. He has attended foreclosure auctions in just about every state in the nation and established hundreds of contacts from cash investors around the country. Tony has done about 1100 title searches per year by mastering the courthouse records room in all fifty states.
Tony Youngs has been a featured guest on countless radio, and television programs and has contributed articles and information to several magazines and data collecting services, including realtytrac.
Saturday November 21, 2015
Location: Indiana Wesleyan University, 8415 Georgia St, Merrillville. 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
What You Will Learn
- 5 valuable secrets of attending a foreclosure auction
- How to find all the best deals in your own zipcode.
- Cash buyers that will beg you sell deals to them’
- How to discount liens and 2nd mortgages on pre-foreclosures
- How to buy properties tied up in bankruptcy
- How to buy defaulted notes and mortgages
- How to generate $500 to $10,000 per deal without doing work
- How to master your own market
- Find owners of vacant houses
- Eliminate your fear of estimating repairs
- Eliminate your fear of getting stuck with a property
- Make offers without risk