Thursday, April 12, 2012- Thursday monthly meeting;
Landlord-O-Rama and Board of Directors Elections
Valuable information will be shared by some our area’s most experienced Landlords in a round table discussion.
- What type of housing is considered a good rental unit (houses, apartments, price points, comparables)
- Finding and keeping quality tenants
- Leases- contract terms, lengths, appliances, utilities
- Financials- cash flow, hold backs for repairs, who pays repairs, finding and using contractors, collecting rents
- Tips, tricks and horror stories
Bring your questions and or advice and share with others. That’s what this group is about!