The real estate note industry has always been looked upon as a small niche industry. This notion was not without merit as it was engrained with seller financing and on the surface seemed rather confusing. Most of the training available for the note business revolved around brokering seller financed notes. That has all changed as…
Fundamental market conditions have made distressed paper
MORE profitable than distressed property
The two major components that have combined to make the Note business the hottest real estate investment play today are:
1) The number of toxic notes available
2) Trillions in idle cash searching anxiously for investment opportunity.
Supply and demand, simple as that.
What You Will Learn (4 hour presentation)
- How to buy Notes at a much greater discount than buying REO’s or Short Sales
- How to make huge profits brokering notes by finding, marketing and approaching
- cash buyers using our time tested strategies
- That you can profit while significantly helping people suffering from the mortgage
- Make cash flow like a landlord without the hassles of being a landlord
- Use your IRA or 401k to make tax free often double digit returns
- How just one of our students has completed 28 transactions so far this year using
- little to none of his own money and you can do the same
- Why note investors are making double digit return on investments right now
- See recent eye-opening case studies
- Why owning notes is better than owning properties
- The four key profit centers
- How to purchase notes without using any of your own money
- Why Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and FHA see the note business as the
- solution to the real estate crisis
- And much, much more!
Our speaker will be Joe Varnadore, is a partner with Eddie Speed from the Notes School. Investing in his first property at the age of 19, Joe learned the importance of using creative financing to make the deal work. Since then, he has created and brokered more than $30 million in note transactions on residential and commercial properties. An author, speaker, and trainer for the past 25 years, he believes that there has never been a greater opportunity for real estate investors to use nonperforming notes to acquire properties and seller financing to cash out.